Leslie is a consultant, writer, master teacher and facilitator who guides you and/or your team in the field of human transformation and practical change.
In her work with you, she sees beyond the surfaces of things and relates to you in that way. People say she has an uncanny ability to get to something deeper and while she can understand the challenges you face, she sees you from the perspective of your wholeness.
She’s worked with hundreds of individuals, organizations and teams throughout the U.S. and in Europe. With an impressive depth of experience and knowledge, humor and mastery, she intuitively sees patterns that might have been hard for you to see.
She skillfully applies appropriate interventions in order to elicit lasting transformation.
Her process is rooted in well-researched methods that support people in:
INTENTION to develop as a more aware and whole human being
AWARENESS of habitual patterns
ACCEPTANCE means opening your heart to yourself and others without harsh judgment and self-criticism
ACTION: Awareness allows you to develop an “Inner Observer” and “Inner Coach” where you learnt to PAUSE and practice something different.
ADHERENCE to practices that sustain change.
Neuroscience research confirms that people don’t sustain growth and change when they’re manipulated, mistrustful, afraid or feeling intimated.
Many of Leslie’s clients say the way she gently guides people is something they’ve never experienced. She challenges people yet because of her empathy, approachability and her clear ability to see patterns and nuance, she offers a safe environment for clients to take a look at themselves, their relationships and the culture they’re creating with remarkable clarity.
She uses multiple tools in her work which include the Enneagram personality system (click here for info), Integral theory and the latest research in neuroscience.
Certifications, Degrees, Programs:
- Certified teacher of the Enneagram Professional Training Program (EPTP)©
- Certified coach in the Enneagram Narrative Professionals Track©
- Completed Part 1 of Somatic Experiencing Training© with SE Trauma Training body oriented approach to dealing with stress and trauma
- Certified Trainer in The Enneagram in Business©
- Certified Coach and co-trainer in The Enneagram in Business Coaching Track©
- Certification program in Integral Theory at JFK University
- Master’s in Theological Studies at Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio
- 12 year practitioner in the Bergamo Intentional Enneagram Learning Community (Leslie’s commitment to walking the talk is cultivated in this powerful, intentional community of coaches, consultants, master teachers, facilitators and practitioners. We study and practice Somatic Experiencing, mindfulness meditation, panel interviewing and engage in this Enneagram master class).
Boards and Associations:
- Current board member, professional member and editor of the Nine Points online magazine for the International Enneagram Association
- Former board member and current member of the Enneagram Association in the Narrative Tradition
- Enneagram Center of the Ohio Valley
Developer and facilitator of the following online courses:
- Coming Home with internationally renowned philosopher Ken Wilber and David Riordan, VP of media for Integral Life©
- Between You and Love: An Enneagram Course with Integral Life© and special guest, Helen Palmer
- Patterns of Relating: An Enneagram Workshop DVD/download with internationally bestselling Enneagram author Helen Palmer, EPTP© faculty, Terry Saracino and Renee Rosario
Leslie lives in Loveland, Ohio with her husband, Dave. Together, they hang out with their three grown children and significant others and also their grandchild, Alejandro. They travel extensively and balance their travels between Leslie’s love of vibrant culture, cities, ancient ruins and monasteries and Dave’s love of hiking, kayaking and exploring the wilderness.