Our 5 Core Values
These values guide our work with our clients, our daily decisions and our interactions with one another.
- Walk the talk.
- Seek and face the truth even when it feels vulnerable.
- Be honest, open and forthcoming.
- Hold high standards of skills, knowledge and behavior.
Curiosity and Openness
- Seek new ideas and approaches.
- Be open to learning about new people, organizations and cultures.
- Pursue self-awareness and interpersonal awareness.
- When necessary, let go of the familiar.
- Persevere amidst the pain and challenge of self-discovery.
- Turn towards challenges with an open heart and mind.
- In the face of fear, have the courage to act instead of react.
- Care and stand up for what’s right given all the perspectives.
- Hold the paradox of acceptance of where we are in this moment and choosing to grow and transform.
- Grow in knowledge, seek to understand and recognize the limits of knowledge.
- Grow in self-reflection and the capacity to see other perspectives.
- Grow in compassion and empathy.
- Grow from adversity.
Service and Stewardship
- Continually learn and respond to our client’s needs.
Provide follow through.
- Meet our commitments.
- Contribute to physical, emotional, spiritual and social health.
- Improve and inspire communities and the global world.