Executive CoachingUsing the Enneagram to Bring Your Best Self to the Workplace
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing themselves. – Leo Tolstoy
When asked, here are the top 3 reasons managers give for hiring an executive coach for themselves or others:
- Develop high potential managers.
- Act as a sounding board.
- Address derailing behaviors.
Our Transformative Coaching Process is designed for sustainable change for executives whose
desire to change is stronger than the resistance to change.
It’s also highly personalized for your needs.
Leadership in a fast changing, complex world requires skills which challenge the most confident and optimistic people. Millennials will comprise almost half the workforce by 2020 and millennials are reinventing what it means to be successful in an interconnected, technology driven world.
In these times, you need to cultivate crucial skills as a leader which include:
- Self-awareness and interpersonal awareness
- Empathy and understanding of how different people work.
- Manage and be open to change under pressure.
- Manage defensiveness.
- Communicate with clarity and transparency.
- Give and receive feedback more effectively.
- Calm yourself and manage your instinctive physical responses when your buttons are pushed.
- Identify and shift the underlying patterns that drive derailing behaviors.
We don’t stop there. We also cultivate in your team:
- Awareness of the underlying patterns that can derail or enhance high performance.
- The ability to understand and empathize with people unlike them.
- The ability to manage themselves under pressure when the stakes are high.
- The ability to be able to both work collaboratively and independently.
You also receive insight from Leslie’s valuable library of articles, books, tools and resources catered to your individual needs.
To learn more about Executive Coaching, email [email protected]